Developing Children's Vision and Enhancing Adult Performance
Vision Therapy is used to treat:
- Eye Focusing
- Eye Tracking
- Eye-Hand Coordination
- Sports Vision
- Computer-Related Vision Problems
- Crossed or Wandering Eyes
- Amblyopia (lazy eye)
- Depth Perception
- Visual Sensory Integration
- Vision Processing relating to Reading and Learning Problems
Do you experience tired eyes, difficulty focusing, blurred vision, double vision or eye strain?
Our vision therapy center is devoted to developing, improving, and enhancing visual skills including focusing, tracking, eye alignment and coordination.
Please register on-line through our secure system so that the doctor can review your information prior to your appointment. If you prefer, you can also print out online forms to bring with you - click here to print forms.
Insurance & Financing
Will insurance cover this type of treatment?
Visual perceptual therapy for learning issues or educational problems is not covered under health plans. Some health insurance plans may cover a portion of the evaluation and treatment if there is a specific eye muscle problem. We do not bill insurance, but will assist you in the process of seeking reimbursement.
- Vision Therapy Activities for Toddlers and Preschoolers
- Preschool Kids Vision Testing
- Vision Therapy with MFBF (Monocular Fixation in a Binocular Field)