1) Please wait in your car or outside until 2 minutes before your appointment time. We are spreading out visits to limit the number of people in the office at one time to 10.
2) Only one caregiver or companion inside per patient. You can Facetime or Zoom in another parent.
3) We have 50% of our staff continuing to work remotely.
Payment, paperwork, conferences, and scheduling appointments will be completed by phone or e-mail.
Vision Therapy sessions can also be scheduled remotely.
4) Wear a mask (let us know if you need to purchase one for $2).
5) Stay 6 feet apart from other people.
6) Wash hands before therapy sessions.
7) Thank you for your patience – we are sterilizing and cleaning everything between each patient using UV light/Soap/Alcohol/Clorox etc.
Image credits to Autism Little Learners