Visualization Book List:
· Bandler, R. Using Your Brain for a Change. Boulder , CO : Real People Press, 1985.
· Belknap, M. Taming Your Dragons. Duluth , MN : Whole Person Associates, Inc., 2006.
· Forrest, E. Visual I ma gery- An Optometric Approach. Santa Ana , CA : Optometric Extension Program, 1981.
· Gawain, S. Creative Visualization-Use the Power of Your I ma gination to Create What you Want in Your Life. Novato , CA : Nataraj Publishing, 2002
· Lyons , E. How to Use Your Power of Visualization. Santa Ana , CA : Optometric Extension Program, 1980.
· Kehoe, J, Fischer, N. Mind Power for Children. British Columbia , Canada : Transcontinental Printing, 1999.
· Willis, J. How Your Child Learns Best. Naperville , IL : Sourcebooks, Inc., 2008
· Sandella, DL. Releasing the Inner Magician. Denver , CO : The Inner Magician Series, 2002.
Thank you to Lynn Fishman Hellerstein, OD, FCOVD, FAOO for this comprehensive list. Check out her new book, coming soon!
Dr. Lynn Hellerstein's pioneering book shows parents, educators, and therapists how visualization greatly affects and can improve their children's lives. She delivers a series of tools and strategies that the reader can immediately implement in this highly readable and delightfully illustrated book.
The exclusive VDAT System is revealed:
Visualization + Declaration + Action = Transform
(In Kid language … See it + Say it + Do it = TaDah!)
Strategies and activities to enhance academic performance (spelling, reading comprehension, creative writing, math) and sports participation or competition, reduce test anxiety, and provide effective relaxation and stress management techniques are included.
For Parents and Teachers …
Does your child struggle with his schoolwork?
Does your child resist reading?
Does your child have difficulty in completing class work or homework?
Does your child have testing anxiety?
Does your child have difficulty with or avoid sports?
Did you know that your child can have 20/20 eyesight yet have vision problems?
Please contact us with any questions you might have at email@example.com.