Saturday, February 4th
Half Day Mini-Conference
Location: Boulder Valley Vision Therapy
Lunch 12:30 – 1:00
1:00 – 3:00 Premium Pretesting by Dr. Jennifer Simonson
3:00 – 5:00 Keep Your Eyes on the Road by Dr. Jennifer Simonson
What is a paraoptometric?
A paraoptometric is anyone who works for or with an optometrist. Examples of paraoptometrics include back room technicians, receptionists, billing clerks, opticians, vision therapists, office managers and contact lens technicians.
What is the Colorado Paraoptometric Section?
The Colorado Paraoptometric Section (CPS) is a membership subsection of the Colorado Optometric Association. Membership is open to any paraoptometric who works for or with a COA optometrist.
The goals of the Colorado Paraoptometric Section are to:
- Aid in the advancement of the optometric profession
- Recognize paraoptometrics as valuable optometric personnel
- Aid its members in securing educational advancement and instruction in their duties
- Bring to its members a realization of their responsibilities to the public
- Inspire its members with a desire to render more efficient service, and to be truthful, honest and loyal to the profession they serve
- Create a feeling of fellowship and cooperation among its members, and to promote a desire for mutual improvement